Saturday, April 16, 2011

RIO

Today  i went to Yishun and caught Rio in 3d, And it was in rush because i want to come back earlier for my school work! So by the time we finish buying things and went in it has started! To my suprise my cousin suggested to watch Never Say Never at first! So touching right but i rejected because i want to watch it with my calm friends instead of that naughty brat. He has never watch a 3D movie before so we watched it in 3D, what i will say.....Hmm storyline was good but its a little boring to me. The part that caught my attention is the doggy with strips of saliva hanging around his mouth. LOL but that dog is cute! After that i send him home and waited 30minutes for 965 T.T After that i went to mini toons! 50% OFFER TODAY ! Thank you baby jen for telling me, but i bought nothing in mini toons but FIRST STEP 2 FOREVER;MY STORY by JUSTIN BIEBER at Popular! There was a 20% discount too! Aw the book is awesome. Now my brother heading out with his friends for movie - - i want to go with my friends too...WELL Zenn is at Genting now, Riin is definetely exhausted because she stay till 1am in the Singapore Indoor Stadium for some Root concert yesterday night! Erika is emo-ing on twitter.. Well i will entertain myself by blogging and stalking people hehehe. Oh and people please go down at the Hard Rock Cafe Cuscaden ( beside forum galleria) to support sarah in the Finals tomorrow at 3pm! If she won she will get the chance to meet JustinBieber! Wooooo awesome! I SHALL START MY SCHOOL WORK SOON SEE YA <3 PEOPLE HELP ME BUY MY TIX IM SERIOUS, IF NOT I WILL SELL IT ON THE CONCERT DAY!


PS: LISA SAID JUSTINBIEBER IS HANDSOME AFTER SHE WATCHED NEVER SAY NEVER ON FRIDAY! LIKE COME ON OFCOURSE HE IS,CHARMING BOY. LILY, IN YOUR FACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment