Friday, June 3, 2011

im finally back!

To my suprise i can still use this blogger despite me forgetting ma hotmail password ): But hey im finally back!

Events happened on da first week of holiday!
  1. Dance Camp!
  2. Remedial classes ._.
  3. 3R2 History Class BB1
Basically that's what took up most of ma time, Dance camp was awesome!
  1. Bollywood
  2. J/Kpop
  3. Acrobatic
  4. Girly Hip hop
  5. Choreography skill (?)
  6. Street Jazz
Sad to announce my girly hip hop and street jazz was half bucket due to remedial .____. ( My face was like this whole tuesday) However, i still had fun without Lisa's company due to ALTC .____. Me and Zenn had to choreography 16 eights dance by ourselves and this is definitely killing us. Its for the dance competition on Wednesday! Oh we used the song " Somebody to love " ( not my idea but sho happy ^^) and screw our braincells . Even though we didnt win champion just by 1 point its fine! I was closer to my sec 1 juniors now (: Besides congratulation for those in the new committee!  KEEP DANZING. ( Danze tee is pretttttty imma loving it.

Week 2 is gonna be a homework, project, outing week! So looking forward to it!

BBQ was super fun! We went to ms yeo's house to watch THE KILLERS (?) I was really not into it at first but it turns out great! Ms yeo's dog pepper is shooooo cute and clean! I had a such a lovely time there. Then we went to pasir ris park , the bicyle rental shop was so far away from our pit.. Me and xinwei got so distracted while finding the shop we went to play swings (Y) My bicycle skill was amazing because im very gan chiong (: I scare zenn and others kekeke. Had to left by 7pm because of my dad._. The food was nice esp Jiali's chicken wing yummy! I wan anothe outing soon!

I have no other pictures because i didnt bring my camera out >:

No comments:

Post a Comment