Friday, July 15, 2011

I LOVE HARRY POTTER







Caught Harry Potter and the dealthy hallows part 2 today.
It was
AMAZING.
I mean like its a miracle and legend of the 7 series book 8 movies to happen.
Nothing is gonna take over Harry Potter, nothing. Its a 10 years effort, 10 years hardwork and this absolutely brings a crazy HP trend in the world for 10 years. Nobody doesnt know harry potter.
My childhood favourite and my teenage favourite . Its my dream and hope. In fact, i did not want it to end. But, everything comes to an end, im glad that i eye witnessed this miracle happened throughout the 10 years. Though i cried i screamed i shouted for HP, i dont regret it, it brings me such joy and memorable times. HP 7 did not fail it, it was excellent. And its the perfect ending i wanted. Started tearing together with riin when Fred and Snap died. It was damn sad and its even sadder to see things accompany you grow ended. I was the first to step in the Cineman and the last to get out, i didnt bear t let it go.
But its alright now, HP is in my heart, in fact my room lol. The books and cds are the best company .
Nevertheless, Harry Potter was the most brilliant show ever, its like Michael Jackson, both were legend. I will never forget about it, its wonderful and......
I LOVE HARRY POTTER FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment