Friday, March 25, 2011

Recents.

Thursday,24 March.
Suppose to have a school holiday on thursday but SYF . IS. 2 .DAYS. So dance club memebers involves in SYF went to School as usual for our last practice! We want the gold so badly and we must get it.
First time trying to do my eyeliner and failed. My double eyelid helped me because mine looks like real stage make up.

Went to Kopitiam with my dancemates for lunch but me and celine da-bao MacDonald to kopitiam! After that went to Manpuku and saw this board outside and i donated all my coins ^^ # PRAYFORJAPAN. We were bored so we play first impression! Most of them say im nice when they first met me, SO TRUE RIGHT. HEHEHEHEHE.

Damn nice lor!

Friday,25 March 
Sports day with CCHS, DMHS AND TMS. The weather is BURNING.  I swear man people who didnt went for sports day or sitting in a shelter area for whole 4 hours is your LUCK man. Poor R2 had to sit right under the sun which is dead hot, i have never felt that hot before ever in my life. You could cook an egg within 3seconds. Scs ask me to keep our umbrellas like @#$$^%&^*&* cant you see its burning hot and we might get a heatstroke! My umbrella ( in black ) is burning too. I have used up 4 packets of tissue how zai can it get man. We went to the shelter area only at the mid of sports day where everyone have to squzee themselves inside the limited areas. Damn sian can. But ngee ann did better this year because we won some medals! YAYNESS.

 Went to J8 to eat and there were so many people -.- We went to this Taiwan resturant for lunch where some woolongs happened. Whatever man im satisifed already because of the chilling airconditioner!


i love my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment