Wednesday, March 30, 2011

SYF 2011

Hello all I'm just feeling quite stress about syf and my upcoming tests so I want to blog about my last syf in secondary life ): On 28 March was the first day of SYF and Ngee Ann was the 4th school to perform! We are always number 4! Anyway everybody meet up at dance studio at 6am in the morning in costume and foundation + eyeliner. Then we quene up for different stations . Mr derek was doing eyeshadow, ms yuki was helping him , mr liang was doing blusher and ms ong was doing our hair! Ms lee and ms Hazimah helped too! We need to left dance studio by 7.30 or 50 so everyone was like chionging. I'm the first few to finish everything so I practice dancesteps and my spinning. I'm really nervous and Im afraid we might screw up. When everyone is done we get on the bus and it was a long journey due to traffic jam! Thats why teachers ask us to report pretty early! Ohwell I sleep on bus and had a small conflict with Lisa about the dance music. Sighhhhhh it was really stress. When we reached there we found out that we became the 3rd school to perform! Okay it doesn't make a difference. Before our turn at the backstage we were hugging each other and jiayou-ing for one another. We did pray to god for a good performance before the show. And then during the performance mistakes happened very obviously but we just smiled. What makes me angry was the last part, me and Lisa and everyoneelse try extremely hard to Cover up and we smiled even wider. Right after the show I teared right after the performance because I knew it's gonna be very hard for us to get a gold. Results will be our tomorrow and im really afraid of facing it. Please be a good one please please please:
Here . I want to say a big thank you to mr Derek. Ms ong , ms Hazimah , ms lee , ms yuki mr liangbin and my dear dancemates . We all put in effort and even thought we were arrogant at first, I see our change and I really enjoyed the process of working together with you guys. And mr derek we all love you so much. Thank you for coming to our school and teach us rascals . I really appreciate it and hope you will continue to be our instructor !
Let tomorrow decides out fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment