Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cool then.























I dont care i dont mind i dont think i dont say i dont understand. I dont give a fuck.
Pictures will be uploaded soon. Im in a fuck shyt mood so yeah.
I wonder if anyone still reads my blog because i became to blog once a week. School's busy, you gotta understand! WHILE WHO FUCK CARE GOT READER ANOT.

Edited//
So yeah pictures in zenn's dslr! Had a great time with them and my legs hurts x100000. Hmm i cant wait for new year! Daddy's going back china to visit granny while that means only my mum,brother,cousin and i gonna be celebrating chinese new year in sg! School has been okay but i think i really suck in Amaths... Sighs, slap x100000 wake up linshan theres no more time for you to slack!
Oh and between i volunteer myself to be hcl rep, thick-skinned much but Riin Erika and Zenn all are reps! So yeah~!

No comments:

Post a Comment