Sunday, January 2, 2011

I love my friends!

Went to Bedok Reservoir today for my higher Chinese project! It was really fun because my beautiful girls, Zenn, Celine and tia manage to came and help us out! Am really grateful for it. Thank your girls <3 I think we all had a good time together till 5 hehehe. Celine my nu er sacrifice alot for the filming! And our ngs are damn funny! We gonna keep the failed shots and make a good video! Hope me , riin and CHERISE can get great scores! Tia you this aozhou girl, you break my heart because you said you are going back Aussie! ): ): ): I don't want you to go, I love to go out with you because you are so funny and cute! Must come bak every year okay! We will miss you. )': You this meanie ): Must take care alright! I will send you off if I can make it! Hope you won't leave so soon!

Bye the way, the first day of 2011 passed like a normal day to me, I stayed at home and watch funny movies! I hope this year is gonna be great and I have to buck up on my studies! I'm in 3R2 kill me okay! ): My rank will definitely disappoint my family. I shall work duper duper extra hard! At least top 15 luh ): Right! I somehow also feel like my girls exciting for school! Jia Na !! Post again whn I have time and pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment