Friday, January 7, 2011

SEC 3.




Hai, because school has started i have no time to post already! I love weekends sho much, finally can sleep at home and slack. This whole week has being like hell to me. Godxcz. I suffered from both cramps and stomachache, how awesome right. I definetely hate being like that, because im really exhausted and have no energy to do anything else everyday after school. I did not even revise for any of my subjects . Sec 3 is horrible. Next week we will be going koreff, i hope everythings fine. Yesterday had cca display had being dancing the same dance and the same song which make everybody sianxcz x100000. Anyway had a fun time still. Wasnt feeling good these few days always woke up at mid night because of unbearable pain. SHYTZ. I have many things to catch up today so buai.

No comments:

Post a Comment